White Water Rafting at Köprülü Canyon from Side
Raft the rapids of the Köprülü Canyon and get an adrenaline fix on the Köprüçay River. This thrilling full-day’s adventure is suitable for the entire family. All equipment, professional rafting guides and lunch by the river are included.
Add adrenaline and extreme emotions to your Turkish vacation with a full-day white water rafting adventure on the Köprüçay River of the Köprülü Canyon. Sit back and relax on the 57 mile (95 kilometer) scenic drive from Side to Köprülü Canyon National Park where up to 7,000 people can raft on the river at the same time during the summer months.
Upon arrival, you will be fully equipped by your rafting guide and given a safety briefing to help you through the day. You can go rafting with your friends or family, as one raft can be used by 12 people at most at one time. No previous experience is needed and no swimming ability is required. Even children (6-12 years old), accompanied by their parents, can join this family ride.
Then head out onto the waters of the Köprüçay River to raft the rapids of the 8.5-mile (14-kilometer) canyon, where the 2nd-century Oluk Bridge towers 88 feet (27 meters) high, lending even more drama to the backdrop of your rafting adventure.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional instructor / Rafting guide
- Rafting equipment
- Use of helmet and life jacket
- Photos and videos (optional)
- Bring a change of clothes, towel and sun cream.
- Please do not take or wear any metal accessories (earrings, necklaces etc.).
- Be sure to wear non-slip shoes (special rafting shoes are available to purchase in the supplier's shop).
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in this activity.