Canyoning and Rafting Tour from Antalya
Antalya white water river rafting tours excursions trips prices packages deals for Koprulu Canyon national park fees. Departure days: Everyday
Pick up time: Please Ask. Flexible depending hotel location.
Price: 6 Euro for 1-3 pax, 4 Euro for 4 and more participants.
Price includes: Antalya hotel transfers, rafting guidance, and lunch.
Extra transfer cost will applies for Kundu, Belek and Kemer region hotels
White Water Rafting
Option 1: Beskonak Rafting
Depart from your hotel and drive to the rafting area, located in Beskonak, (65 km from Antalya) on the Manavgat River. The rivers runs for a distance of 12 km and it takes around 4.5 or 5 hours to raft along its length. Enjoy adventure on the cool water of this river. A lunch break will be had during the rafting tour.
All the necessary equipment for rafting are supplied. After the tour we return Antalya and visit the old harbor of the Marina.
Option 2: Koprulu Canyon
Pick up from the hotels and drive to Koprulu Canyon National Park. In Koprulu
Canyon National Park, there is a wide river of crystal clear water that flows
gently through the magnificent landscape. It is no wonder that this river has
become a popular tourist attraction for visitors. Expert rafting guides brief
the group on National Park safety procedures , and use of equipment .
Participants may choose between an inflatable canoe or raft. Canoes offer a more
active rafting trip. No previous rafting experience is necessary. Participants
older than 10 years are welcome to this tour. Rafts hold 8-9 people and are
manned by a river guide. Fun for families. Everyone must wear life-jackets.
Lunch will be served at a restaurant by the water.
Transfer to the hotels before dinner time.
- Round-trip transfers from hotels in Antalya city center, Kaleici, Lara and Kundu.
- Rafting equipment
- Rafting guide and instructor
- DVD and photos (optional)
- Water shoes (available to purchase in the supplier's shop)
- Participants must be at least 10 years old.
- Bring a change of clothes, towel and sun cream.
- Please notify the guide of any health problems before the start of the tour.
- Please do not take or wear any metal accessories (earrings, necklaces etc.).
- Be sure to wear non-slip shoes (special rafting shoes are available to purchase in the supplier's shop).
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in this activity.