Canyoning and Rafting Tour from Kemer
Get your adrenaline thrills in the whitewater rapids of Koprulu Canyon on the Koprucay River on a full-day rafting and canyoning adventure from Kemer. Swim in turquoise water, enjoy breathtaking nature around you, see a 2,000-year old Roman bridge, and more.
Enjoy a day away from the beaches with a full-day canyoning and rafting tour in Koprulu Canyon National Park. Tour starts with a free transfer from your hotel in Kemer. After about 2 hours of driving we will arrive to the Koprulu Canyon National Park. At first you will get a safety briefing and instructions before your unforgettable and once in a lifetime experience will start.
During the day you will experience 2 very different canyons: a narrow warm water canyon surrounded by sheer rock cliffs for canyoning; and a wide cold water canyon of forested cliffs and natural waterfalls. Stop several times to swim and dive into crystal clear water, enjoy natural water slides and Jacuzzis, along with other fun attractions.
Halfway through, enjoy a break to take in the beauty of the Koprulu Canyon River. The first course (Canyon Course) will take about 1.5 hours to complete. Then, walk through the amazing canyon to a river where your white water rafting adventure will take place. The terrain here is rocky with some fast flowing water and some calm water.
As the level of difficulty is higher then normal rafting adventure, children under 10 years old are not permitted to take part in this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Rafting equipment
- Rafting guide and instructor
- DVD and photos (optional)
- Water shoes (available to purchase in the supplier's shop)
- Participants must be at least 10 years old.
- Bring a change of clothes, towel and sun cream.
- Please notify the guide of any health problems before the start of the tour.
- Please do not take or wear any metal accessories (earrings, necklaces etc.).
- Be sure to wear non-slip shoes (special rafting shoes are available to purchase in the supplier's shop).
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in this activity.